Ashton's Bed and Breakfast
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$238
$209
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
  • Breakfast included
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$303
$259
$138
$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfront porchcity parkbananas foster wafflescreole queenthe main houserocking chairsfrench quarteresplanade avenuejazz festivalhouse is beautifulplace to stayeach morninggated parkingwonderful hoststhought of everythinga short cab ridebreakfast was amazing
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The house is beautiful, the Innkeepers are amazing, the finest details have been taken care of to make you feel at home!
When we first arrived, Patrick greeted us, and I got a tour of the home and the amenities, (dining room is awesome, supplied with goodies for anytime) along with some helpful advice on some of the places we wanted to visit.
The room was very cozy, along with a nicely supplied bathroom, including a great mineral soak for the claw foot tub, which I of course had to take advantage of! The sheets on the bed are amazing, the bed was great. My husband was very impressed with my selection for our weekend get away.
The location was perfect as well, not in a busy touristy area, but close to everything.
The breakfasts were simply amazing, you couldn't have gone to any restaurant there for better. Presentation and taste were exceptional, I'm a veganish eater, which they were more than willing to accommodate, but I ate it ALL this weekend!
We will DEFINITELY be back.
Thank you Patrick & team for an incredible experience...and making us not want to leave.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was fortunate enough to stay for a week during Mardi Gras 2013 with Patrick and Karma at their Bed & Breakfast on Esplanade in New Orleans during Mardi Gras 2013. The amenities and options for this B&B are numerous, however I will rate the outstanding breakfast as the top of the line. The creativity and the taste of these breakfasts is beyond reproach. I especially like the assorted snacks, drinks and fresh fruit available after hours in the dining area. Fresh coffee every morning and congenial conversation in the dining area with the other guests. I stayed in the Cajun Kitchen of the Patio wing of this historic and gated B&B. House cleaning was excellent and their bathroom area was large and immaculate. They have an outside area by the Patio wing that has comfortable outdoor seating for early morning coffee or late night drinks. The front porch of the main house has an outstanding sitting area overlooking Esplanade. I walked numerous times, night and day, from Ashtons to the French Quarters as well as the Frenchmen St area and never encountered any issues. It is also an easy walk to the Fair grounds for Jazz Fest. Everybody was very friendly and Ashtons is located across Esplanade from the historic Treme district. Patrick was very accomodating in any requests and Karma provided quite a lot of information on the history of the area as well as the Mardi Gras parades and Krews. I will be staying with them again during Mardi Gras 2014 and, all in all, I will always make Ashtons my first choice to stay in New Orleans. I highly recommend that you spend some time with Patrick and Karma at the best B&B you will find anywhere.

Room Tip: Across Esplanade and down a block is a little privately owned store that provides late night deli service as well as staying fully stocked with relative items.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Just leaving from a great four days with Patrick, Karma, and Richard at Ashton's. Often when traveling the accommodations aren't quite the same as what you expected. ..at Ashton's they are even better! From the amazing breakfasts and rooms to sitting on the porch and talking New Orleans and sports with Patrick. ..great all around. Thanks for all the extras and for making our time in your city so special. We look forward to coming back and introducing more friends to Ashton's...we'll keep the Creole Room for ourselves!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This Bed & Breakfast ranked high among our list of previously visited B&B's! The Creole Queen was spectacular and romantic, the breakfasts were totally awesome, and Patrick was the perfect host! The assortment of snacks that they provided was wonderful, since we went for a walking tour of the French Quarter and took along some of the goodies. Patrick was very knowledgeable about the area and answered all our questions, and even gave us a history lesson of New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina. Thank you, Patrick and Karma, for an awesome stay! If we're ever in the area again, we will definitely book the Creole Queen again!

Room Tip: The only reason I can't rate the fitness center is because we didn't take advantage of it. After those awesome meals, I certainly SHOULD have!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night during our honeymoon road trip and loved it. The room was beautiful, Patrick and his staff are welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast really was as good as everyone says it is. It's also conveniently located for the French Quarter. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple