“Couldn't be better. ..”

Ashton's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 142 New Orleans B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Just leaving from a great four days with Patrick, Karma, and Richard at Ashton's. Often when traveling the accommodations aren't quite the same as what you expected. ..at Ashton's they are even better! From the amazing breakfasts and rooms to sitting on the porch and talking New Orleans and sports with Patrick. ..great all around. Thanks for all the extras and for making our time in your city so special. We look forward to coming back and introducing more friends to Ashton's...we'll keep the Creole Room for ourselves!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This Bed & Breakfast ranked high among our list of previously visited B&B's! The Creole Queen was spectacular and romantic, the breakfasts were totally awesome, and Patrick was the perfect host! The assortment of snacks that they provided was wonderful, since we went for a walking tour of the French Quarter and took along some of the goodies. Patrick was very knowledgeable about the area and answered all our questions, and even gave us a history lesson of New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina. Thank you, Patrick and Karma, for an awesome stay! If we're ever in the area again, we will definitely book the Creole Queen again!

Room Tip: The only reason I can't rate the fitness center is because we didn't take advantage of it...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night during our honeymoon road trip and loved it. The room was beautiful, Patrick and his staff are welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast really was as good as everyone says it is. It's also conveniently located for the French Quarter. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leifuss
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I don’t know what else I can add that has not already been said about this wonderful B&B. Therefore, I will just agree that this is THE place to stay in NOLA! Patrick and Karma are super helpful and Patrick’s breakfasts are AMAZING! If you are looking for a real "New Orleans" experience, look no further! We stayed three nights and our Ashton’s experience added so much to our trip to New Orleans! We arrived on a weeknight and Patrick offered to upgrade our room since the place was not fully booked. We stayed in the Creole Queen, which was lovely, although all the rooms looked cozy and quaint. The grounds are beautiful, well-kept and lush. The rooms have so much charm and the owners are very gracious and kind. Patrick had many great suggestions for places to eat and provided us with walking tour itineraries that were great! Thank you, Ashton’s, for making our trip a delight! We cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa1170
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful bed and breakfast conveniently located. The owners were so gracious and the food was great. If I had one complaint it would be that the room was very cold. Seemed not well insulated but given its age, I guess that's understandable. We stayed in the creole queen room. The bathroom was really nice.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Me and my husband came here for our anniversary and loved it! The staff was amazing and there for any help we needed, the room we stayed in was so cute. The breakfast was absolutely spectacular! I will definately stay there again when I go back to new orleans

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first stay in a bed and breakfast and based on my experience at Ashton's I am hooked for life. Patrick and Karma were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good and the snacks were plentiful. Patrick was very helpful in finding places to eat. When I venture back to New Orleans I will definitely stay with Patrick and Karma Ashton's Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013