Ashton's Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Treme Hotel(New Orleans)
Rathbone Mansions(New Orleans)
Empress Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Pierre(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
Inn on St Ann(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Lucky Inn Hotel(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Inn on St. Peter(New Orleans)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront porchcity parkbananas foster wafflescreole queenthe main houserocking chairsfrench quarterjazz festivalesplanade avenuehouse is beautifulplace to stayb b'seach morninggated parkingwonderful hoststhought of everythingbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night during our honeymoon road trip and loved it. The room was beautiful, Patrick and his staff are welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast really was as good as everyone says it is. It's also conveniently located for the French Quarter. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leifuss
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I don’t know what else I can add that has not already been said about this wonderful B&B. Therefore, I will just agree that this is THE place to stay in NOLA! Patrick and Karma are super helpful and Patrick’s breakfasts are AMAZING! If you are looking for a real "New Orleans" experience, look no further! We stayed three nights and our Ashton’s experience added so much to our trip to New Orleans! We arrived on a weeknight and Patrick offered to upgrade our room since the place was not fully booked. We stayed in the Creole Queen, which was lovely, although all the rooms looked cozy and quaint. The grounds are beautiful, well-kept and lush. The rooms have so much charm and the owners are very gracious and kind. Patrick had many great suggestions for places to eat and provided us with walking tour itineraries that were great! Thank you, Ashton’s, for making our trip a delight! We cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa1170
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful bed and breakfast conveniently located. The owners were so gracious and the food was great. If I had one complaint it would be that the room was very cold. Seemed not well insulated but given its age, I guess that's understandable. We stayed in the creole queen room. The bathroom was really nice.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Me and my husband came here for our anniversary and loved it! The staff was amazing and there for any help we needed, the room we stayed in was so cute. The breakfast was absolutely spectacular! I will definately stay there again when I go back to new orleans

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first stay in a bed and breakfast and based on my experience at Ashton's I am hooked for life. Patrick and Karma were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good and the snacks were plentiful. Patrick was very helpful in finding places to eat. When I venture back to New Orleans I will definitely stay with Patrick and Karma Ashton's Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013