What a great experience for my husband and I since all of our stays have been inside the French Quarter. This B & B is on the outskirt by the lovely tree lined Esplanade Avenue. Rooms are very adequate and bed was so comfortable. The hosts let you do what you want, when you want, but if you need something, they are always available. The sole of my shoe came apart and Mary was right there with the glue to fix it. There were always cold beverages available. Just a friendly place to visit!! They also sent me tons of information prior to my trip. This B & B knows the meaning of hospitable! Can't commend on the breakfast because we did not eat at the B & B, but know that they asked us what we liked. These people are very willing to please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ooh la la. 1800s bordello catered to society's elite. Bed and breakfast now, great location at corner of French Quarter. Bourbon St. 3 blocks. Romantic balcony, courtyard, Verandah, antiques. Our tax ONLY 5%, most hotels are 17.5%. 23 years, 50% of guests keep returning. Guests say, "Hidden gem," "Great location," "Tucked behind courtyard walls", "Secluded","Look forward to kicking back in with you again:, "Great vacation rental". Don't just visit New Orleans - live it like a local. Each room unique, with a special theme. INCLUSIVE, free local phone calls, Free Wi-Fi, soft drinks, bottled water, & expanded Continental breakfast. All private ensuite bathrooms, individually controlled heat and air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your 1870 Banana Courtyard French Quarter / New Orleans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1870 Banana Courtyard French Quarter / New Orleans Bed And Breakfast
- 1870 Banana Courtyard French Quarter / New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard