Tripadvisor
Search
Clue Carre - New Orleans' First Live Escape Game
Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Immersive experience to explore with friends and loved ones

🙌🏾 Epic mind adventure, so fun and creative and perfect challenge for out the box type of peeps... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Guide534617
via mobile
Sheriff's Office

Room was fun and game master Katie was awesome! And TripAdvisor wants me to use at least 100... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $10.00
from $14.00
from $38.00
2,308 results
All reviews voodoo room game master metairie location team building great game seconds to spare hunter room minutes left sheriff's office an absolute blast super fun mardi gras fun experience a lot of fun french quarter clues challenging
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first experience was the French Quarter House of Curiosities with our wonderful host Kam! He did an amazing job guiding us on my first time at an escape room! We escaped with 9 minutes to spare!
In fact, the experience was so great that we decided to do the Revenge of the Bayou the next day!!!! Our host Cory (?) was just as amazing as Kam! We had a an awesome time but sadly were not able to escape this time.... But we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend everyone to book a room, you definitely wont be disappointed! I’ll be back for sure!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my 25 yr old daughter and son-n-law to "Vampire Hunter Room" in New Orleans and we had one of the best days ever, seriously! I've been to a similar game before but if you didn't have the max people in your group, they would combine your group with people you didn't know. The downfall to those types of places, is that sometimes the other people in your room can kind of "take over your game". So, being able to play with only our group and figure out all of the clues was SO fun. Matt was our guide and he was phenominal - he gave us just enough clues to make us feel like we conquered the entire game by ourselves! It was a blast! Def recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came for my husband’s birthday after having a great experience at the Metairie location last time we were in the area (18 months ago). Kam was a funny and engaging host, and we had a great time in the French Quarter of Curiosities room! It was the perfect challenge for our group of 6 and another home run from Clue Carre! Kam was friendly and gave us clever clues that still made us think. Highly recommend, we will always choose Clue Carre but need more small rooms because we’ve completed almost all of them (one 8-person room remains)! See y’all soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did Revenge in the Bayou today with Matt and had a great time. The game was clever and Matt was a great guide nudging when we were close to stuck. I enjoyed this escape room and would absolutely do another room at Clue Carre.