“Be brave”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I crave going to New Orleans so I can go down bourbon street turn at St. Peters, and enjoy the best Burger ever, try the peanut butter bacon burger. It is amazing.
The place is surreal with very gitty service and great music. Sit at the bar and enjoy.

Great for lunch, dinner or whatever. Great with friends.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Fabulous burger and loaded baked potato!! Went twice in my four day stay!! Perfect hang over cure..... Don't forget to put their own special sauce on it!! I bought a bottle to bring back home with me.... Service is not the friendliest but they are working hard and putting out some awesome food

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had ten in our group, so we were seated upstairs right when they opened the upper area. At first, the server was a little cold and didn't seem to have much personality, but gradually, she started to smile. They serve baked potatoes with their burgers.....I assume they don't have a fryer, which was ok with me! It was about the only healthy thing I ate all week! I ordered the Peanut butter and bacon burger. It was fantastic! It wasn't something I would have thought I would like, but when I asked what the most popular thing on the menu was, that's what she said!
It's kind of dark upstairs, ashtrays on the tables, but no one was smoking. The music is a little loud too, but again the food was very good!

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I loved the burgers here! I had a bacon cheese burger with homemade mac and cheese. Good choice! My friend had a burger with peanut butter on it and he liked that as well. Very friendly staff, quick service, and great burgers. LOVED it.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good, simple burgers at decent prices are what you'll find here. We ate upstairs and enjoyed a quick meal before a ghost tour. The bartender was cool, and made a really decent drink. While I don't think there's anything paricularly "New Orleans" about the place or the food, it's good and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.