“Greatest Burger!”

Neighborhood: French Quarter
Florida
“Greatest Burger!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Fabulous burger and loaded baked potato!! Went twice in my four day stay!! Perfect hang over cure..... Don't forget to put their own special sauce on it!! I bought a bottle to bring back home with me.... Service is not the friendliest but they are working hard and putting out some awesome food

Visited April 2013

Sylvania, Ohio
“Average, but I'd go again”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had ten in our group, so we were seated upstairs right when they opened the upper area. At first, the server was a little cold and didn't seem to have much personality, but gradually, she started to smile. They serve baked potatoes with their burgers.....I assume they don't have a fryer, which was ok with me! It was about the only healthy thing I ate all week! I ordered the Peanut butter and bacon burger. It was fantastic! It wasn't something I would have thought I would like, but when I asked what the most popular thing on the menu was, that's what she said!
It's kind of dark upstairs, ashtrays on the tables, but no one was smoking. The music is a little loud too, but again the food was very good!

Visited April 2013
“Great burger at a good price.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I loved the burgers here! I had a bacon cheese burger with homemade mac and cheese. Good choice! My friend had a burger with peanut butter on it and he liked that as well. Very friendly staff, quick service, and great burgers. LOVED it.

• Visited April 2013
Delaware
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good, simple burgers at decent prices are what you'll find here. We ate upstairs and enjoyed a quick meal before a ghost tour. The bartender was cool, and made a really decent drink. While I don't think there's anything paricularly "New Orleans" about the place or the food, it's good and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

• Visited April 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great burgers and sides in the Quarter”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Everyone raves about Yo Mama's burgers, and for good reason. They offer a good selection of burger options (from peanut butter and bacon to vegetarian). This was my fourth visit, and the food has always been great (especially the side order of macaroni and cheese) and cheap (my burger with a side was about $10). And, of course, they have a full bar with decent drink specials.

If you can't get a seat downstairs, there's an upstairs that I don't think was too well marked, with a large bar and seating area, and a wild "Eyes Wide Shut" decor.

One thing I found particularly odd was that the downstairs bathrooms (men's and women's) predominantly featured nude photographs on the wall, which gave everyone in our group a good laugh...but I could see where someone more easily offended might not see any humor in it.

Speaking of chuckles, don't forget to check the bottom of your bill...each one has a "yo mama" joke printed on it.

• Visited March 2013