Haunted History Tours of New Orleans
Book In Advance
Tours from Haunted History Tours of New Orleans tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Haunted History Tours of New Orleans
3,187 results
All reviews french quarter great tour haunted bar walking tour voodoo shop lalaurie mansion story teller garden district tour two hours voodoo tour great stories hour tour tour group lafayette cemetery highly recommend this tour ernie ghost
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We took the haunted history tour which was a two hour walk at 6pm from Rev Voo Doo place. The tour guide called himself Minion. The tour was stupid and boring and all they do is walk you around giving you information which is useless. they point to buildings and you get not one tour inside a building or anything. Save you money search the internet and walk the town yourself. STUPID STUPID STUPID
Several people leave and walk away from the tour realizing how ridiculous it is and all seem angrey

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We signed up for the "Haunted History" Cemetary Tour and weren't even advised that it was a walking tour. Temperature was about 99 degrees that day and don't think we would have chosen this tour at 11 am on a hot day like that....and hot it was.
We met in front of the Voodoo Shop and headed out to St. Louis Cemetary #1. The guide was very informative and we learned lots about the early days in New Orleans as well as how their various burial practices changed over time. She was funny and put a dramatic spin on everything. We had lots of laughs.
She tried to stop in shady spots to give us her talks. We were surprised that it didn't feel as hot as we expected. She was a member of Save our Cemetaries, even though that was not the tour we took, She explained a lot about Renovation versus Restoration and we really saw and learned a lot.
Great tour...glad we took it

Reviewed August 31, 2011

This was a pleasant evening and a nice walk around the quarter. One thing I enjoyed about our guide/storyteller Eugenia was her respect for the ghosts in her approach. They were indeed once vibrant persons enjoying life in this beautiful neighborhood - well, with the exception of the lalaurie servants....

I know we walked past a few interesting places without a story. That was a bit disappointing.

The reviews that panned the stop at Lafitte's were a bit unfair. Lafitte's is the only place we heard a story that could actually be entered. At night in New Orleans some of us had been enjoying some drink, and a stop was appreciated. And Eugenia still made herself available for questions and conversation.

BTW a students price is reduced to $17.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

My wife and I did the tour of St Louis No 1 and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guide was engaging and informative and kept us interested throughout.
Whilst you can visit yourself, I would certainly recommend visiting the cemetery with a guide. We learnt much about New Orleans burials, the type of graves and the rumours that abound from voodoo queens to film stars.You would miss so much on a solo visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

I went on the vampire tour with a group of friends. I'm not really into "vampire stuff," but I had heard great things from friends who had already been on the tour. Our guide was awesome. He connected vampire lore with New Orleans history, was extremely knowledgable, and was a wonderful storyteller. My husband and I both agreed this was one of our favorite things we did on our New Orleans trip.

1  Thank Nicole D