“Can not wait to go back to the Love Shack!”
other traveler has booked this property
Front of the house...two pine trees have been removed now!
Front entrance from the street Front porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front of the house...two pine trees have been removed now!
Front entrance from the street
Front porch
living room from the front entrance
living room looking from hallway
queen sofa bed, looking from dinning area
Desk area/Flat Screen TV looking from dining area
looking from dining area towards hallway into the bedrooms and bathroom
Dining area looking from kitchen
looking into kitchen from dining table
Kitchen looking from dining area
front bedroom looking from door
Queen and twin beds
front bedroom
front bedroom
main bathroom located between the bedrooms
main bathroom located between the bedrooms
main bath looking from living area
back bedroom looking from door
back bedroom
back bedroom
bath/laundry room
bath/laundry room
Back yard patio area has patio table, chairs and umbrella not shown here
Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Bourbon Street in French Quarter
Jackson Square
French Quarter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ryan F
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Can not wait to go back to the Love Shack!”
Reviewed April 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I spent 6 weeks staying at the Love Shack to get away from the cold Wisconsin winter, and I would of stayed 6 more weeks if my schedule would of allowed me! The house was perfect, very clean and had all the amenities to live comfortably for the six weeks I was there. I loved the location, minutes from the French Quarter, Garden District, Lake Pontchartrain, Superdome, City Park, and all that New Orleans has to offer. Tammy was a great host, she made it very clear she was only a phone call away if I needed anything and she provided me with great information on the local attractions of Metairie. I spent a lot of time chilling on the Love Shack's private patio, but my favorite part was having my morning coffee on the front porch. I can't wait to come back, thank you so much Tammy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house felt like home
Liked least: That I had to leave
Traveling group: Solo
Apr 20, 2015
Thanks Ryan, for your review of my home, Love Shack. You are always welcomed, whenever your travels brings you back to New Orleans!!
Chuck C
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Exactly as advertised”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Staying at this property was exactly as advertised. The host was wonderful to work with. Communication was great before, during and after the stay. She made us feel extremely welcome and genuinely wanted to make sure that we had what we needed and that our stay was without problems. She also gave us ideas on what to do, and tips for getting around including a taxi service to use when we wanted to.

We felt very comfortable while staying there for 4 nights to enjoy the Sugar Bowl, New Year's Eve and all of the other sights to see in New Orleans. The location allowed us to be away from the hustle and bustle, yet it's a very quick and easy drive to downtown and the French Quarters.

The house itself was the perfect size for 6 people. We never felt crowded. The living room, dining room and kitchen are all good sized, as are the bedrooms. The pictures accurately represent the house. We didn't really spend any time outside, but the front porch and back patio area would be nice to enjoy in better weather.

We really enjoyed our stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Apr 6, 2015
Thanks Chuck for the great review; it pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in my home and city. I am so glad that your home state team won the sugar bowl, go Buckeyes!!!! I would love to have the opportunity to host your stay again should your travel plans bring you back to NOLA. Your Hostess, Tammy.
Reviewed July 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner cared about my stay and made it her priority
Traveling group: Friends
Jul 31, 2014
Hi Micah, I appreciate your review so much. I strive for great service and am glad to have you mention this for potential guest to see. You are welcome back anytime your travel plans bring you to NOLA! As they say; Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler (Let the Good Times Roll)!!!! Tammy Love
New Orleans
Reviewed July 7, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: immaculate and close to all attractions.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Jul 17, 2014
I appreciate your review for protential guest to see and so pleased that you liked my home. You and your family are welcome back anytime your travels bring you to NOLA! Thank so much, Tammy Love
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing