“Great place!!!”

Oceana Grill
Ranked #62 of 1,979 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We visit New Orleans for 3 days , the first restaurant that was recommended was Oceana, great place to eat seafood, my wife loves it, the Taste of New Orleans was delicious , great service, friendly people, if you are in New Orleans you have to try it.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

The service and atmosphere was great. The chicken fettuccine Alfredo was to die for! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting New Orleans!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had Poboys (shrimp and oyster) yummy! The service was great! We ended up taking 2 to go for our road trip back to Florida...yum yum!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had dinner here for New Year's Eve. We were part of a large party celebrating a friend's anniversary. We were seated right away. Our two waiters were very entertaining and eager to please. The food came fast and was delicious. I would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were looking for somewhere close to our hotel to have breakfast and the concierge at the Omni Royal Orleans gave us a run down of some of Oceana Grills tempting breakfast items. We like a hearty breakfast, so decided to walk the few minutes down to Conti Street. We were seated right away and greeted by our waitress quickly. The concierge that made the recommendation told me about a dish that was not on the menu. I asked our waitress about it....I call it eggplant benedict. It's two breaded slices of eggplant topped with ham, tomatoes, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce and sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese. EXCELLENT! There was another dish that I'll have to try when we go back. It's called Eggs St. Louis. Service was fast and friendly. I could eat breakfast here every day. We will absolutely eat there again when we get back to NOLA.