“Would go back!”

Ranked #62 of 1,979 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Arrived at 5:30 and was seated immediately. Erick, our waiter was very prompt and attentive. I had the taste of New Orleans and it was very good, I would have said excellent but I didn't particularly love the crawfish étouffée, okay just not great. The jambalaya, however, was excellent. My DH had the crawfish étouffée and was also disappointed that is was just so so. Overall it was a good meal at a little high price but definitely someplace we would return. On a side note some of our friends also here this week ate there later last night and they all loved it.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Oh my god how could this place ever be ranked number 20 I don't know display should be ranked 200. The food is horrible the atmosphere is horrible its just a horrible place to go in. And the owner moe has no respect for nothing.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dessert and a drink sat on the courtyard very nice atmosphere. Bourbon pecan pie was not very good and drinks were watered down but to top off the nite a mouse was running around in the courtyard just not the best experience, did tell the waiter about the mouse but it must be common he did not seem to care

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Firstly,make reservations as there is a lineup most of the time.Our waiter Kevin was very good and efficient.We ordered the dozen oysters on the half shell which were excellent .we also had the alligator,half fried,half grilled.Both were excellent but enjoyed the grilled better.The portion was very small for the eleven dollar price tag.My brother and I both had the blackened duck which came with a tasty jambalaya .The duck was cooked beautifully and was very moist and tender.It was a good portion.Would recommend .The price was around $25 bucks which was reasonable.My wife had the crab cakes,which I tried.She enjoyed them but I found them a little bland.the redfish was the last dish sampled and we all agreed the fish had a different taste,almost a musty flavor.Not sure what it is supposed to taste like but none of us would order it again.Service was good but felt a little like were getting the bum's rush as appies were there in about five minutes with the entrees following closely.We would recommend for a quick dinner.All in all the atmosphere left us a little cold.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I loved the raw oysters on the half shell, and the service was great with our server Jamie! And the ladies at the front were nice too!