“Awesome New Orleans Restaurant: Shout Out to RJ”
Review of Oceana Grill

Oceana Grill
Ranked #58 of 1,954 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Awesome New Orleans Restaurant: Shout Out to RJ”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I went to lunch one day and dinner another. I had a seafood plate for lunch and it was unparalled. Inside has a sports bar and grill kind of feel with a New Orleans twist and the courtyard area is nice and creatively lit. For dinner I had duck and oysters, I chose an odd pair and it was excellent. The first time I visited I forgot totake my debit card out of the check folder and RJ made sure it was locked up at the host`s station until I returned to pick it up. Thanks again!

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Montreal, Canada
“Goood pie!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Nice atmosphere and good service.The menu has a good choice and we had the blackened catfish with jambalaya and it was very good. But the pecan pie with the ice cream is to die for!

• Visited October 2012
“Food and service at its best”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Had lunch here about a week ago and the food was great. Ponce was friendly gave amazing service. I will definitely be returning.

Stratford, New Jersey
“First stop on Bourbon Street”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I were in NOLA in mid October and this was our first stop. Their hurricanes were delish! I ordered the crab cakes w/ crawfish tails and it was SOOOO tasty! I only ordered the appetizer but it was plenty to fill me up - highly recommended!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank jerzzgirl
“jamie is amazing”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

grilled oysters are an amazing appetizer...great ambiance. everyone is fun. just go and have a blast. our meal came quickly and the reviews of the beers cracked me up. jamie you were a blast.