“my favorite place to eat in New Orleans”
Review of Cochon Butcher

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Cross street: Andrew Higgins
Description: Cochon captures the true essence of Cajun and Southern cooking. Chefs Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski bring their love for southern Louisiana foods to every plate at Cochon. Donald's experience cooking with his family at their homes in Crowley and Rayne allow guests to share in his passion for real country and home cooking. The food is focused and simple, featuring roasted meats with natural sauces, homemade sausages, and fresh local seafood. The menu compliments the rustic, yet contemporary setting of the dining room. The Bar at Cochon features signature cocktails as well as the classic libations of New Orleans. A diverse beer selection with an emphasis on local micro-brews offers a cool contrast with the sometimes spicy cuisine.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Don’t be like our group and confuse Cochon the restaurant (in the same building) with Cochon Butcher. After our confusion we ended at the Butcher and it is by far my favorite place to eat in New Orleans (out-of-let-say-ten) we tried a little bit of everything but my favorite was the Muffuletta and the Duck Pastrami. Also a good place to have some cocktails.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Whether lunch choice was 3 appetizers or a signature sandwich all left happy and stuffed
Yes they can get understandably busy at lunch but worth the crowd

Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the best meals I had in New Orleans hands down. And the atmosphere was super chill, very relaxed and casual which is how I prefer it.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved it. I read about it at New York Times and made sure to go. Its such a nice place. And they have the most spicy bacon sandwich in the world. :)
The place had a lot of smoky the day I visited. Thats the only bad thing about it.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Several friends and I had a late lunch at this wonderful, affordable restaurant in the warehouse district. They smoke and cure all their own meats, and they are all so good. I had the BLT, anad the bacon was the best I have ever tasted. I recommend this place to anyone who visits New Orleans.