“Worth a trip inside”

Razzoo Bar and Patio
Ranked #34 of 237 Nightlife in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the world famous French Quarter, Razzoo is Bourbon Street's premier night club. We offer 3 for 1 happy hour everyday until 8pm. We offer live music Sunday through Thursday featuring our house band "The Phunkey Monkeys" starting at 8pm. On Friday and Saturday nights we turn it over to DJ Nitro, MC Rico and MC Jessica for an no holds barred dance party.
Hoboken, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worth a trip inside”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've been down to NoLa twice, and both times with a large group of guys, and Razoo has always served as an accommodating "home base."

We found it to be centrally located on Bourbon street, and a little less "trashy" than some of the other places. No matter what time of day, always has a decent crowd on hand, and how can you go wrong with a 3for1 happy hour. The layout is great with the sunken dance floor, and especially with the large outdoor area.

Do be warned that the shot girls are VERY overbearing. But being that we were all from New York, we had no issue just waving them off. If you don't give into their antics, they'll leave you alone. Also their host or hype people(not sure of their exact title)can sometimes be a little over the top. And if you're in the bar long enough, you will hear them repeat some of their act.

End of the day, Razzo is a great space, with solid music, drink deals, and a good crowd. All makes for an enjoyable experience.

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Discriminating”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Razoo is horrible. Management accused me of being a prostitue an refused to let me in the bar. I called the police and all they could tell me was that they had the right to refuse service to anyone. I am 23 years old and I recently moved to New Orleans. Horrible impression it left and it kills me that those are the kind of people working in the hospitality industry.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BeckyB2013
Holly Springs, Nc
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

They have the 3 for 1 beer, so if you want to get drunk quick, this is your place. Nice outdoor area, great people. If you are in a group, this is a great place to be

Visited March 2013
Mississippi
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Rude and Ridiculous!!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I took my daughter and her friend to the city for St. Patricks DAY. We enjoyed several places through the day and came see across RAZOOS. At about 3:00 p.m we approached the large bearded man and he asked one companion for her ID. SHe who is 31 years old showed it. He then handed it back and said "GO ON". We assumed he meant go inside, but then he said "GET OUT OF HERE" We were were confused, he then said I don't like your ID. It's not real. We then showed all 3 of our MIssissippi licenses to show they are the same. He said , I our can't see your hologram. He then became beligerant and angry. As we left, he AND the man at the other door walked into the street to watch us leave. I am a 51 year old school teacher and my daughter is 23 and her friend is 31. We then went to the casino where we were promptly let in. This is a terrible customer service approach and these men need to be FIRED!! I will tell everyone I know NOT to frequent this place.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank beachgirlinms
Metairie, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not New Orleans”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

There are a great deal of wonderful places to spend your time in New Orleans but this is not one of them, Razoo doesn't represent New Orleans or its culture in any way. We walked by the other night and a friend I was with (who was not from New Orleans) really wanted to go inside. The drinks we purchased were awful and the bartender was rude. If you want a true New Orleans experience avoid this place at all costs.

Visited February 2013