“Plentiful gogo boys”

Ranked #101 of 241 Nightlife in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Male strip club
Reviewed January 19, 2014

If you are looking for incisive political commentary, witty diversion, or drop-dead beauty, look elsewhere. If you want a large selection of gogo boys, this is the place for you. Displaying varied levels of dancing ability, this mix of gogo practitioners offers something for everyone. The best part is that they like to conduct themselves dramatically in the open men's room. You will also find that, unlike many other clubs, these boys mingle and circulate with the crowd.

7  Thank formershrink

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had never been some where like this. It was absolutely fantastic. They had some great looking guys and the staff was great. I honestly just chatted with a bunch for a long time. It is cash only which is typical. I wish they just took cards for your bar tab. I do feel like the place and dancers get skeezy for the right amount though. But whatever. To each his own. I can't wait to go back. Other reviews said lots of old men hang there? I'm 21 and I thought there was a ton of young guys there.

6  Thank T B
Reviewed January 14, 2013

In a back corner with two cute brothers over Christmas visit, my friend had a nice 'Azimuth' watch stolen whilst he had his hand fully between the dancers cheeks. They seemed to be playing the guy jointly, not competing. I looked around the back room helping him look for it, when the dancers' room opens, and we see the 'talent' smoking glass pipes and shooting up. On the upside, a young bartender bought us a round of drinks. . .but it didn't get back the expensive watch!! We won't be going back

7  Thank xenos p
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This bar is known for two things: dancing boys and cheap beer. And it never fails to deliver. Good times!

6  Thank jayboy711