“It's a little out of the way, but worth the trip”
Review of NOLA Brewing Co.

NOLA Brewing Co.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I was here on a Sunday night, about 30 minutes before closing. I walked from Audubon Park, which is a bit of a hike. There is a BBQ place inside, but it was closed. In fact I was the only customer in the place. The bartender was super friendly, he was starting his clean up, but asked if I minded if he started cleaning up, since he was close to closing time. I said no problem. I had three beer, all excellent. We talked about beers for awhile. We had a very pleasant chat. I got a couple of brewery stickers, then walked nearly a mile to the St. Charles street car.

I was dark and hot, but the streets were very quiet as I walked through the garden district. I will definitely come back to NOLA brewing when I visit the city again.

All reviews
"beer tasting"
"upstairs bar"
"brisket"
in 4 reviews
"looked and smelled great"
in 2 reviews
"warehouse"
in 10 reviews
"abita"

Reviewed May 24, 2018

My boyfriend and I are a big fan of fruit-forward (or in general, taste-forward) sour ales. This brewery had some very unique and delicious options. The environment is low key but very enjoyable and relaxing. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in to taste the brews. Flight of 4 is $12. They had many options for beer.. Several Browns, IPAs and blondes. A couple stouts, sours and wheats. There is a food counter with BBQ but we didn't eat here. Seating inside, outside and rooftop available. Good experience.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Dropped by for a nice sampler of local beer and tasty barbeque. Friendly and knowledgable staff and an enjoyable evening.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Great spot - really enjoyed. I've been a fan of their brews on previous visits to the city, and the tap room was impressive. Our bartender was a sweetie, very knowledgeable and fast. Impressive tap-room only options, with several that we really enjoyed and that we would happily revisit. There was a Jamaican-Creole food truck on site, but we had just eaten so we enjoyed the sumptuous smells. A nice second-level bar as well, with a view of the brewery floor. They were preparing for a viewing-party event as well, and everyone was super welcoming and friendly. There is an in-house BBQ stand that has a good reputation, we might have to schedule a visit there when they are open. Awesome brewery - thanks for a great time!