“Best Fried Chicken in the City!!!!!”

Brothers Fried Chicken
Ranked #341 of 2,104 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed August 6, 2018

In my opinion, Brother's Fried Chicken in New Orleans. Even though all of the store are tied to a gas station, do not let that deter you. The chicken is always fresh and hot with tons of flavor. If they add some more side items, they will definitely surpass Popeye's!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Woke up was hungry had chicken and fries both were hot and ready. Was around the corner from my hotel so convenient. I would go again

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Decided to try the chicken because I was sick of popeyes...omg was it good. Flavor was muah!, let let the looks of the place fool you!

1  Thank Elizabeth N
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The worst chicken I've ever eaten in my life. Also the smell in the store was horrific. Its apparent that they don't change the grease that the food is cooked in. My group all complained that the chicken was not good and it made us ill afterwards.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Freshly cooked regularly. Gets a lot of business in the wee hours of the morning. Located near lots of hotels.