Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$105
$85
$159
$139
$156
$108
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$93
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$155
$143
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

All reviewsminute drivestayed at the holiday innfrench quarterdowntown hotelthe breakfast areathe hotel is cleandecent hotelthe room was nicebreakfast buffetrecommend staying herecomfortable bedsquiet arearooms are largewould stay here againenjoyed my stayyogurtfew blocks
Reviewed April 26, 2012

My family of 9 stayed at the Holiday Inn Express the day before we were to leave on a cruise. We were treated like we were the only guest at this hotel. The rooms were very clean. Which I am really funny about. The continental breakfast was like eating in a restaurant. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, gravy and biscuts. The service was excellent!!!. Just excellent!!! We were greeted at the front desk by Preslyn. She was nothing short of the best. She went above and beyond her job discription. I appricate great customer service and she was came through. She helped us get the rooms we needed and then she worked with us to get us the best transportation to the curise ship. And we did get the best driver James from Triple "J" Transportation and Tours. My hat is off to this hotel. a +10 rating. My family will make sure we pass the word on this one. Thank you so much starting our vacation off to a great start.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rhonda53ohio
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East. The room/bathroom was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. For an express hotel, this really exceeded my expectations. The complimentary breakfast was good. This hotel is only about 5-7 miles from the Michoud Assembly Facility which made it very convenient. I will definitely stay here again if I'm on business travel

Room Tip: My room was right next to the elevator but never was there a hint of noise
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My daughters and I were leaving out of New Orleans for a cruise. I reserved a room to stay at for the night before the cruise, and paid for the room online through the company website. The night we were to stay, I called to tell them to inform them that we would be arriving later than I had thought due to traffic, and I told clerk, (Christina), that I didn't want them to give away my room. She assured me that it was no problem, since I had already paid for my room. When we finally arrived in New Orleans, we took a very wrong exit, and when I called to clarify directions I was told they no longer had a room for us! I was completely dumbfounded! Wow. I told the clerk, (Zach), that couldn't be right, as I had already paid for the room, and that I had even called earlier and informed them that we were running late! Instead of helping us, or even apologizing for their screw up, I was hung up on! My daughters and I were stranded after 12 hours of driving, and lost in a very scarey abandonded industrial area, with absolutely no idea where we were, where to go, or how to get out of the area! With the Grace of God we found our way to a gas station where we were told that it was not safe for us to just drive around in that area. They told us that we could use their parking lot to sleep in the car, and they'd keep an eye on us. They told us where to park so that the survillence camera could also watch the car! Needless to say, by the time we finally got on the ship, we were a mess! When we returned from our cruise, I called the corporate office. They were very apologetic, and told me that someone from the hotel would be calling, and that the hotel would be removing the room charge from my credit card. One week later, and still no calls from the hotel, and the charge is still on my credit card! I called the Corporate offices, again they were very apologetic. The Customer Servce Rep called the hotel and spoke with the property manager. The property manager offered NO APOLOGY. I was told by Customer Service that the room charge would be removed. We'll see!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank lag726
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Lag726,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to discuss this further with you to make sure this was resolved. We have sent you a private message to get more information. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Katie J
IHGCare

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The front desk clerk was rude, ghetto an utter nightmare! There were prostitutes in the front, there was hair in my bathroom and the room smelled horrible! NEVER again!

Room Tip: You get what you pay for!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Toshimi J
IHGCare, Guest Relations Case Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear Toshimi J,

Thank you for staying with us. I am deeply sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay.
I assure you that the safety and security of all our guests is of utmost concern to us.
I have sent you a private message in attempt to get more information about your stay.
I would like to discuss you concerns further and regain you trust in Holiday Inn Express.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We decided to stay overnight in New Orleans with our family on our way back from Florida, but didn't want to stay downtown. We were very pleased with the area where this hotel was. It seemed safe and less hectic than the areas closer to the center of town. The hotel was beautiful, very clean, and quiet. Loved everything about it. The hot breakfast was fantastic, with lots of variety.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family