TripAdvisor
New Orleans
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hot tub sun room cake cafe french quarter few blocks minute walk continental breakfast is a wonderful place to stay an easy walk each morning yogurt nola chartres antiques courtyard streetcar action
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019

This place is beautiful, few blocks to the center of the city, best breakfast and service!!! The rooms are antique and clean, you can not missed this opportunity to visit new orleans and enjoy everything that it has to offfer

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019

We stayed in bedroom C. The lobby was decorated nicely and the pool and hot tub were nice. The stairs to the rooms were steep so it would not be handicapped accessible but this was not an issue for us. The hallway was hot but inside the rooms, the air conditioning was AMAZING. The host helped carry our bags to our room and was very kind and informative! He also gave us a map to help us around town. For the location, service, place and price I definitely recommend this B&B!

Room tip: Bedroom C has it's own private bathroom and two full sized beds.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We stayed a week in this quaint hotel just blocks from the French quarter. The yard had a roofed meeting area with hot tub, pool and garden with colorful plants and trees. It was peaceful with a formal eating area for breakfast and a house full of antiques. Ed, the host and owner was friendly and helpful. We were there just before Mardi Grad and you could step out on the street and periodically see bands and revelers marching by.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This is one of the most serene B&B’s I have ever visited. It is well appointed, neat and serene. The quiet, the gardens, the pool enhance the experience. I could live here. The continental breakfast is varied and the food fresh. The owner is kind and generous with his time. I have finally found a New Orleans B&B to which I will return.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

My husband (NOLA native) and I checked in a few days before New Years during the storm-induced travel disaster period that grounded flights and made us late, and stayed through the new year. Ed waited up for us and stayed in contact as we made our way down to New Orleans. The property is beautiful and perfectly located near some of the best restaurants in the city. The room (Sun Room) was great, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. The sun room is adjacent to the breakfast area, but we never got around to waking up early enough to partake - while he apologized for the commotion each morning, we didn’t find the noise to be a problem. I’d highly recommend this spot for anyone who’s interested in staying in the Marigny/Bywater and would enjoy walking around the city - we come back a lot and have stayed all over the city, and their spot on Chartres is my favorite.

Date of stay: December 2018