Lions Inn Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de la Monnaie(New Orleans)
View Hotel
The Frenchmen Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
Marigny Guest House(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Lamothe House Hotel(New Orleans)
Soniat House(New Orleans)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Provincial(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Inn on Ursulines(New Orleans)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubb bfun neighborhoodfrench quarterfrenchman streetshared bathroommarigny districtswimming poolfew blockssafe neighborhoodhome away from homenice poola great place to staymardi grasan easy walkdefinitely stay here againnola
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We were put in a condo on Dauphine st and were stuck without internet or phone or any sympathy.it wouldnt have been so bad if Ed hadnt denied that there was a problem. I thought the customer was always right. Watch out for the 40 dollar Cleaning fee attached.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I stayed in the Honeymoon cottage which is two doors down from the Lions Inn. The
Lions Inn manages this property and I must say, does a fabulous job! The house was
clean, well stocked, and I feel very sure if a problem popped up they would be there to take
care of it. Fortunately, everything was awesome! The folks I met associated with the
Lions Inn were very gracious. I would recomment either place, Lions Inn or Honeymoon
Cottage, or any other Lions Inn properties for your vacation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HPChamb
Reviewed December 3, 2011

This has been the 3rd year we have come to the Lion's Inn B&B for the Thanksgiving Holiday, and once again it did not disappoint! Everything looks fresh and well maintained and we were welcomed all around. The Lion's Inn is the type of place where you don't just come and stay the night and have your breakfast, you become part of a NOLA family! We plan to return next year for Thanksgiving as well. We love the location being ajacent to the French Quarter. You can walk into the quarter, eat, see the sights, have a drink, and then come back away from all the hubub and relax. It's easy to get back on the interstate and go and see any of the local planatations or wineries or other attractions. And don't miss the wine and cheese hour where you can sit and enjoy a nice glass of wine and get to know others staying at the B&B. A great place to stay!!

Room Tip: We've stayed in the Sunroom and Room 1 facing the pool area. Both are great rooms facing the beautiful gardens, hottub and pool area. We found Room 1 separate from the main house to be a bit quieter, but both are great spaces.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HankinNC
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I came here to write a review but my thoughts have already been articulated so clearly in the review “Nice place to experience real New Orleans" just two down from mine.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2011

eight nights in the Lions Inn gave me peace, a great sleep, a fabulous pool and garden, helpful and gracious hosts, great conversation with other guests and free bicycle to roam Bywater, Marigny, French Quarter, City Park and City centre. I just love this place, what a find (thanks Trip Advisor!). Eat in Schiros, Flora Cafe, Elizabeths, Cake Cafe, all very nearby. Hear the best music on Frenchman, a short stroll away, and check out the blues at BMC. You'll be glad you did. I could not fault Lions Inn. The rooms are great, the surroundings tropically beautiful and your hosts leave you to it unless you have a query or a need. I loved Lions Inn and am already saving my Euros for my next sojourn there. Recommended and Approved.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo