Tripadvisor

from $70.00
from $70.00
from $130.00
1,929 results
All reviews cocktail tour food tour history tour great tour pepper palace boudin balls french quarter hot sauce brisket new orleans cuisine muffuletta highly recommend this tour po boys local cuisine great afternoon great drinks spend an afternoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lyndsay was a gem. We not only got great cocktails but a history of cocktails in general and a discussion of each one. We had just 4 in the group including us and it made for an intimate and fun discussion.

1  Thank KarenLO1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was fun! My wife and I (coming from different places) arrived separately. Anticipating her arrival, I bought our favorite wines. That was the last drink that I purchased. At the prearranged time, we were greeted by Lindsay Keen, our guide, introduced to Steve and Karen, our companions, from Dallas. We are Minnesotans. Whatever! We are kindred spirits. The idea is that we would drink “New Orleans.” Lindsay was a bartender, so she knows her way around. We started with Sazarac. Honestly, that is the last one that I remember. We had another drink at the same place, which had a sugar coating on the glass (kind of like a Marguerita) that was sweet, but good. We walked to another place. By this time, I was getting acquainted with Steve. What do you know, he is okay. We had two good drinks, including a grasshopper (not my favorite), and moved to the last place. By this time, I am no longer caring what we are drinking. Lindsay has, apparently, joined the four of us. And, after popcorn, we declared a good time and went our separate ways. I recommend this tour. Lindsay, our guide, was great! We met nice people, an unexpected pleasure, and would have continued on if it was part of the program.

1  Thank AlanRuvelson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had Beth as our guide, and she was awesome! We learned a lot of great stories, and had some seriously amazing food. Our favorite was the boudin balls, but pretty much everything was super delicious. It also was also a great tour to see a lot of the French quarter.

1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lindsay was a great tour guide! It ended up just being my husband and I but we still had a great time and I'm glad I booked this as part of our anniversary trip. If you are worried about the price point...Don't! This is definitely worth the cost of the cocktails as they are amazing in quality and taste. Better than spending $12 for a frozen sugar concoction. Planning to go again in the summer as a couples trip and am recommending we do this tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank vivi_lachula
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide, Ben Wisdom, was enthusiastic in his explanations of the history of New Orleans. Extremely knowledgeable and entertaining, he moved us through the city effortlessly as we ate Creole and Cajun foods and learned the difference between them. We started our visit to this fine city with this tour and am so glad we did!

1  Thank U9435CClizc