“This restaurant serves the food that only pigs will enjoy!”
Review of Seaport Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seaport Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed November 29, 2004

Eating at Seaport Cafe & Bar on Burbon Street was the worst, worst dining experience I ever had. They really don't care if you will come back at all as they get the tourist customers anyway because of its location. Please try to avoid this despicable restaurant as much as possible.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed September 9, 2004

If you enjoy eating I would recommend the Seaport restaurant on Bourbon Street. All 6 of us had delicious dinners and the atmosphere is comfortable. The staff is very frinedly too. Several of us enjoyed "muffelatta" sandwiches there. Another fine place to eat was the French Quarter Bistro. Again all the meals were great. I enjoyed my seafood Po-boy. This place has a nice setting, friendly service, good food, and great Hurricane drinks. And of course do not miss Cafe' Munde for the Cafe Au Lait and Beignets.

3  Thank BARBENDEN