“Wonderful House in Uptown area - Close to Tulane...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
{STREETCAR/BUS} MAP to FRENCH QUARTER
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rosinafra...
connecticut, usa
“Wonderful House in Uptown area - Close to Tulane and Loyola Universities”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I recently stayed for a long weekend to attend the Tulane Graduation. We also had grandparents with us and this house was perfect! It was clean (it passed the fussy-grandmother test), and very close to campus and just a short drive from the Superdome. It was safe (we appreciated the alarm system) and very convenient. We rented a car to transport everyone and never had difficulty finding a place to park. It was exceptionally convenient with all the features of home, including the much-appreciated k-cups of coffee and tea. The senior were happy to have access to a full kitchen and refrigerator. I also liked having a washer/dryer IF I needed it. The owner was super and very personable and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed the common areas of the house (kitchen, living room) as a place to gather, eat, and talk. If we had rented two hotels rooms this type of gathering during "down time" would not have been possible. We are planning to return next year to attend a football game in Tulane's new stadium and this will be the first place I'll check for availability. I loved Tulane, NOLA, and this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean and bright and close to Tulane Campus and not far from downtown.
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing