During our annual "girl trip" we needed two queen beds and the older, smaller, pricier hotels in the FQ don't offer those. This hotel had lots of character. Our room was a good size, quiet, had great internet connections, and was close to the elevator. Country Inn and Suites was so close to the FQ that we walked everywhere, We did not rent a car but took a taxi to and from the airports, rode the street cars and took a NO tour in a van. The staff was great, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The breakfast was so-so, (although the breakfast room attendants were very friendly and helpful), but enough to get our day started. If I ever get a chance to visit NO again, I believe I would stay here; the price was decent compared to other accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn