Overall the hotel was nice. Hot breakfast and fast wifi internet were included (fast enough to watch videos which many free ones you cannot). The valet service was good. Ask for a luggage cart - they have a closet outside by the valet stand. The overall ambiance was pleasant.. Walls were a little thin. You might want to ask for a room that is not in the open area by the lobby - this includes all floors. Coffee is available in the lobby 24x7. Pool is very small but pretty. No free shuttle service. Lobby is pretty with exposed beams from original warehouse. Be sure you check out on time or they will charge you $75/hour fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Carlson, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn