We were please with our stay. The staff there was very helpful and friendly. Valet and check-in were very easy. The only complaint I have is our room, while comfortable, was nothing like the pictures on their website. It was a little dark with low ceilings but it worked for us. The common areas were comfortable and it was nice to sit and have a drink in the lobby. The free breakfast was okay, better than your average free breakfast. The location was great for the price we paid. We could walk almost anywhere. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn