The staff were wonderful at this great hotel. Our room was very comfortable, especially the cosy beds. Shower wasn't the best and the curtain didn't stop water escaping onto the floor. The public areas of the lobby were very unusual and made the hotel very appealing. The hotel is located just a 5 minute walk from the French Quarter. Breakfast was okay but got very busy, there were times we had to wait for food items that had run out and tables weren't cleared very quickly. In fairness, the first morning breakfast was fine but service and supplies lacked on the next two mornings of our stay - it was Easter weekend though so I imagine staff had time off. Overall, an excellent stay, we would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn