We stayed at the CI & S New Orleans back in 2007 for the first time. We had a terrific stay. When we had just one night to spend in NOLA before a flight home, there was no question we'd stay here again. The facility is still in fantastic shape, customer service is still above average and the location is perfect. The room was comfortable and quiet other than a few loud conversations from a neighboring room in early evening. This is a fantastic option for anyone that wants to enjoy NOLA without being hostage to the revelry of Bourbon Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn