We stayed in this hotel for the last three nights of a trip that took in Key West, Miami, Orlando etc. Picked it at random off the internet to have a destination point in new Orleans. It turned out to be a real bonus. Situated in Magazine Street, just off the French quarter and very handy for all the tourist attractions. The hotel is made from a series of old warehouse and retail properties and has been designed to reflect this, the lobby and lounge area is very impressive. Breakfast was adequate but with so many restaurants and café/bars within strolling distance you don't need to eat in the hotel. A very good hotel and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn