The hotel is in a renovated warehouse about a block off Canal Street. It's billed as being in the French Quarter - it's close - but I wouldn't call it "in the French Quarter." You have to cross Canal Street and then walk a couple blocks to really get into the Quarter. That being said - the walk is not bad and it's a very cool place. We paid a little extra to get a room with a Magazine Street view. Loved the architecture!
Hot breakfast in the morning is a big PLUS. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn