The staff here is so friendly. My only regret about this stay is that we finally checked out the small pool - even though it is small and it was November I wished we had brought our suites. The pool is very warm (somewhere between pool and hot tub) so it would have been perfect to enjoy in the evening with a drink from the bar. The pool area is small but nicely landscaped and lit, very pretty.
Again, still loved the location and service. Breakfast was a nice plus. We also were upgraded to the 2 room suite which I highly recommend. Lots of windows and high ceilings and plenty of space. Definitely a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn