This was a very nice and accomodating hotel. It was 2 blocks up from Canal St and 4 blocks over from Bourbon St. It was nice and quite with a free breakfast. I thought it would be just bagels & cereal but they had eggs, bacon, waffles, fruit and a lot more. Saved us at least $10/day each by eating there. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Wonderful beds w/plenty of pillows. The only thing lacking is at the bar area. There are maybe four seats, a small bar and a TV, right outside of the elevators. Never did have a drink there. Definately recommend this place to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn