Visited my son in New Orleans. Needed a hotel since he has a very small apartment. This was a fun place to stay. It's a converted warehouse so architecturally it was really interesting. It had what I always look for - cleanliness and comfortable beds. Rooms are good size. You are 5-10 minutes walk to the French Quarter, the Aquarium, Woldenberg Park on the river and the World War II Museum. It's also only 2 blocks from the St. Charles streetcar. Staff was friendly and helpful. Used valet parking one night and it was efficient. Breakfast was decent. They have a nice little bar which we enjoyed one evening prior to going out to dinner. One block away is a restaurant called Ruby Slipper Cafe which is a good breakfast/lunch place if you miss the hotel breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn