We were cruising out of New Orleans and decided to spend 2 nights in New Orleans prior, once we discovered it was just before Mardi Gras. This hotel was close to the French Quarter, parade routes and not too far from the famous Bourbon Street. We were greeted by Cory, who helped us with our bags and getting settled in our room. I believe we were upgraded to a suite. We were in Room 148. Very nice! John in the Lobby Bar was lots of fun and the breakfast certainly met our needs. The room was immaculate and everyone was friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable. Very nice, clean property that was walking distance to many places. Liked that there was a safe in the room too. Great stop for before a cruise! Very close to port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn