Stayed here during the last week of June. Booked kinda last minute through orbitz. Was a bit skeptical due to some of the reviews on here. But i was in for a pleasant suprise. It is one of the better hotels ive visited during my travels. No complaints about the room whatsoever. It was small but clean & tidy. The hotel also is in a location, quick walking distance from all the action but still on a safe quiet block. It is right around the corner from the French Quarter;the party strip of Bourbon st., the classy art galleries of Royal st, and a streetcar tram which will bring you to the outskirts of the city. The staff seemed a bit frigid at times but that was not my main concern concern. Its a good hotel. I'd suggest it to anyone visiting NOLA, especially first-timers. And most importantly, a free coffee machine too!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn