“They really know what they are doing.”
Review of La Boulangerie

La Boulangerie
Ranked #7 of 23 Bakeries in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
New Orleans, Louisiana
“They really know what they are doing.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

All I can say is i live in this great city and this place is a treasure to be sure. We ordered the lemon tarte for a party and should have gotten three. i have never seen so many people eat lemon over chocolate in my life. the croissant and all pastry is so traditional good french. This is the go to place for our family when friends visit or an occasion for something special.

• Visited February 2013

Pocatello, Idaho
“Breakfast”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Amazing. I could not believe how busy it was for being a Wednesday mid morning. We had to have one of those, and one of those, and yes one of those. Great stuff.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Would love it everyday”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

If I lived in NOLA this place would be a huge problem. The Brie sandwich is fantastic and could easily eat it for lunch everyday. Make sure you get it heated because they melt the Brie to the perfect temp. The croque monsieur was a little buttery, but satisfied every desire for bread, cheese, and a good deli meat. And the pastries excellent!

Indiana
“A Jewel Uptown”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

La Boulangerie, French Bakery, is one of those places that people from the city who move away will always crave. The pastries are amazing to look at, to taste, and to share with others. There is too much to list but my favorites are the Chocolate/almond croissant and the sourdough bread. The croissant is flaky with almond shavings across the pasty and pockets of chocolate inside--if you happen to catch them warm, it is a taste of heaven. The sourdough is as good as any I had while living in the Bay Area (13 years). Crusty outside, light and airy inside, its a delight all on its own. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my coffee drinking friends tell me that the coffee here is excellent. When we have visitors I head down to the bakery for an assortment of pastries, tarts, danish, and the like--it is always a hit. 5 star.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Polysemous
Texas
“great french bakery”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

found this on google and went over to check it out. the pastries are awesome, great bagettes
which we had one here in Corpus Christi