“Sweet treats, yummy danish, & great bread”
Review of La Boulangerie

La Boulangerie
Ranked #8 of 27 Bakeries in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We sought out La Boulangerie on Christmas eve morning & they were rocking..not only at the counter but the back was filling take out orders as fast as they could move....all with smiles & kind words on their lips. We wanted one of everything it all looked just wonderful! We picked out danish, filled croissants, orange cranberry muffins, a bagett loaf & a couple of small quiche. The quiche we ate for breakfast that morning & the egg mixture was so fluffy & the crust melted in your mouth. The rest of our bounty we took back to our room & ate it while we opened Christmas gifts the next morning it was all very yummy!!!
If I lived in New Orleans.....I would be a regular.

1  Thank Carla C

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had sandwiches on excellent french bread and then bought a couple bags of pasty and bread to take home. It is absolutely a great place and we will go back.

1  Thank Pip18Wisconsin
Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you love French pastries and other delights, I'm sure you will enjoy this place. I'm glad I have to drive about an hour to get to this place as I'm afraid that if I lived around the corner, I'd eat there every single day. From the savory quiche's to the sweet ecliar's, everything I've ever had is absolutely tasty! I love, love, love their food and really do wish I were a little closer:)

1  Thank dcraw999
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As a French, I know Boulangerie - Patisserie, and let me tell you, this is the real deal, don't hesitate, just go - Great bread, vienoiseries (chocolate croissant, almond croissant, even your traditional danish) and the pastries (eclairs, mille-feuilles (the other name of the Napoleon), Glands, as well as your classic strawberry pies, apple pies, even tiramisu), then you have the quiches and sandwiches (the croque-monsieur is so good) very great selection.

Francis

1  Thank Francis M
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Great place, not a tourist trap. Delicious pastries and great coffee. Nice area of New Orleans with no problem parking.