“Great Bar”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I really like Lost Love. Great friendly vibe, good prices - just a solid place to hang out. Food in the back is also quite good.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

It's a great local bar. The food is tapas style, and incredible. I've never enjoyed calamari in my life, and I found myself craving theirs after we left. We tried just about every tapas plate they had while we were in town, because we found ourselves back there just about every single night. I miss Mimi's!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We walked into the bar and thought we were going to be served bad bar food, but the food didn't match the decor at all - it was great. Later in the night they have dance lessons and the place get's to be really fun.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Why am I leaving 2 stars for this cute little dive? The food was actually pretty good, but after going to the restroom and finding a sink FULL OF VOMIT AND CIGARETTE BUTTS, we regretting ordering 6 plates of tapas. Seriously, staff at Mimi's?? The restroom always directly relates to the cleanliness of a kitchen, doesn't it? By the looks of it, it appeared to have been a few hours old, too. Oh, and the bathroom door will not lock or close, as indicated by the paper sign tacked up. Did I mention that the staff is rude? I guess if you just want a cold beer, this place would be fine, but I will never eat here again. Boo!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was our last night in Nola, and Mimi's was a block away from our B&B. We decided to go there out of convenience , but what a great treat it turned out to be. The tapas are amazing, we had karaoke,and the best barmaid/waitress named Leah. Good time and great memories!

1  Thank treasureB4