“Delicious”

Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Huntsville, AL
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate at this restaurant during our recent stay. We were staying at the Residence Inn which is a couple of blocks away. It looked like something that all of us would like and not too dressy. It was great. My husband had the fish special and it was great. I had the shrimp and grits and it was delicious. My son had the burger and he loved it and the other son had the fish and chips and said it was great. Very nice meal and fine service.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Relaxed, friendly, and delicious!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We ate here a couple of times during our most recent visit to NOLA, at a friend's suggestion. We had our young child with us, so options were a little limited. This location was around the corner from our hotel (Hampton Inn Convention Center), and convenient. We loved our food both nights we went - grilled fish tacos, grilled Mahi Mahi, shrimp and grits, and blackened drum. All entrees delicious and well prepared - served at the correct temperature by very friendly staff. Drinks were well made (although the margarita was a little "generic" tasting - do the lemon drop instead, it tasted like the juice was freshly squeezed...). Overall, will definitely go back when in town! Get the brownie a la mode, it's great!

McKeesport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fusion yummy and open for new things”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I had a little birthday gathering here. We are belly dancers so the Restaurant let us do a little performance. Not only were the owners awesome the staff was great too. The food was great too. The mimosa I had was made with fresh squeezed oj.

Mobile, Alabama
“Great food, and I've never been inside--they deliver”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

After a tiring travel day and a visit to the WWII museum with my WWII vintage aunt, we wanted to eat someplace close to our hotel. The desk clerk recommended Sun Ray Grill, so we looked at the menu online and discovered they deliver!! We ordered a variety of entrees and appetizers for four, and everything arrived hot at our door in about half an hour, as promised. It was so delicious that we ordered from them again the next night! Everything was tasty and well-presented, even though it was in styrofoam boxes. We are planning to actually visit this restaurant next time we are in town.

Houston, Texas
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went to Sun Ray Grill last night and the food was excellent. We had the artichoke and spinach dip as an appetizer and my "food fussy" spouse said it might be the best he has ever had. He also had the prime rib special and raved about how well seasoned the meat was. I had the drum tacos and they were also very good with spot on sauce. The only thing that was average was the guacamole that came with the tacos. We are from Houston though and it might be that we are used to a spicier guacamole. The service was good and the manager stopped by the table twice to check and make sure we were enjoying our meal. When my husband raved about his meal and said we would be back, since we are in town for a convention, the manager said he would comp a round of drinks for the table on our next visit. Just a perfect meal close to the convention center and our hotel.