“Great service & food on a busy night”
Review of La Petite Grocery

La Petite Grocery
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite Grocery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,948 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Garden District
Cross street: General Pershing
Transit: The St. Charles Ave. Streetcar is a short walk to the restaurant. There are also Magazine Street bus stops located one block away.
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great service & food on a busy night”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had an excellent meal and great service from the bartender, Christina, on a hectic Sunday night. The food was excellent and - despite being SUPER busy, the bartender took time to be sure we had everything we needed and treated us like kings. We'll be back! Celebrity sighting - Brian Batt (local buy) form Madmen at a table nearby.

Visited December 2012

brooklyn
“Perfect!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Incredible food served in a charming location. Great, friendly serviced made it a wonderful experience. Always fun to find a delicious new place.

New York City, New York
“WOW! Beautiful in the Garden District!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This out of the way French / Creole restaurant was really a very nice surprise! It is out of the way deep in the Garden District and well worth the trip!! Service was outstanding and food was very, very good!! I love the fact that it is a bit off the beaten track away from the tourist areas. Please go to this place .... you will not regret it!! The minute we got in the cab and told the driver where we were going he knew exactly where it was and noted to us that the pace was amazing and we would definitely enjoy it! You'll feel like a local when you go here and will be treated as such. I will definitely return! Thank you to the staff and chef for a wonderful dinner, wine and service!!

Visited December 2012
new orleans la
“Skip!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of six. We waited forever for the waitress to take our drink order.. I think they were short a waitress so ours was a fill in, didn't know what she was doing... Very long wait for anything... She then spill red wine all over , it mostly got on me and the table, I was wearing a white silk shirt , great !! She bought me some club soda in a glass... So all nighti was trying to clean the wine off of my shirt .... When the check came she had over charges us $275.00... She was terrible ... She then said well atleast I didn't spill the wine on the birthday person , I will never eat there again ...

2 Thank purple003
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Wonderful Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had a wonderful experience here. The food was delicious, and the service was stellar. The portions were a little small. I thought they were the perfect size, but I'm certain my dad left a little hungry. Still, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2012