“Spirits Tour of New Orleans”
Review of Tours by Judy

Tours by Judy
Ranked #12 of 243 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: #Recommended by #NewYorkTimes Tours given by former American History and Louisiana History teacher (Civil War Historian) / Native New Orleanian. My specialized tours consist of the Literary, Free People of Color(f.p.c.)Scavenger Hunt and Jazz tours. Garden District, French Quarter, cemetery, and ghost tours are equally popular. Book one or more tours today. Enjoy your stay in the Big Easy.
Reviewed May 11, 2015

My two sisters and I visited New Orleans on 5/5/15-5/6/15 and elected to take a walking Ghost Tour of New Orleans. We found the Spirits Tour by Ms. "Jazzy Judy" Bajoie. Meeting on Royale Street, our tour on foot was so interesting and full of history. Jazzy Judy really knows the history of New Orleans and how that history webs throughout the French Quarter and is pertinent to the hauntings of the old places. Our tour group had a wide range of ages and all were glued to Jazzy Judy as she kept us all intrigued while on her tour. What a great experience we all had! I have to say that the two hour tour was well worth the minimal fee. I highly recommend! Now we are waiting to develop our photos and hope we get some orbs! Thank you Ms. Jazzy Judy!!!

All reviews
"nola history"
in 5 reviews
"background information"

Reviewed May 2, 2015

Crazy in a good way though. Judy really knows her stuff.
entertaining and so very knowledgeable, Judy walked my group through the Garden District, Lafayette Cemetery, guided us through the French Quarter and more.

Interesting and very fun to be with.

She takes on any size group.

Reviewed April 23, 2015

Miss Judy was a great tour guide on Monday 4/20. Smart, funny and timely. She made our tour very real. Thanks Judy!

Cindy-St. Louis, MO
Meagan - Fort Collins, CO

Reviewed April 7, 2015

My daughter and I just had the best Ghost tour ever! Judy is very compaitionate in telling the story of how and why these ghosts are around. Judy's knowledge of the history of New Orleans and the history of the neighboring states was mind-blowing, I would recommend taking this tour to everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2015

As a local, I rarely take advantage of the guided tours available in the city. However, I am so glad that I had the opportunity to take Judy's ghost tour with my friends, including one visiting from away. I appreciated how much history she weaved into the tour as well as information about past and current paranoramal activity in the Quarters. She was very patient and answered all the questions I had, even when we were on a water break. She shared a lot "lagniappe" history, which is amazing considering some of the other noisy tour guides and groups she had to contend with that night.