Review Highlights
Amazing Hospitality

I had the pleasure to speak with Judy about touring with her recently and she went above and beyond... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020
S8058VPkens
Personal visit

I had met Ms.Judy in an environment outside of her tours, and I can say from the short time I had... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2020
900majedd

Recommended experiences in and around New Orleans
from $25.00
from $20.00
from $26.67
from $25.36
More Info
All reviews history teacher cemetery tour louis cemetery no in depth knowledge personal connection great tour burial practices private tour city's history the real deal garden district small group ferguson information plessy stories nola
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2015

Crazy in a good way though. Judy really knows her stuff.
entertaining and so very knowledgeable, Judy walked my group through the Garden District, Lafayette Cemetery, guided us through the French Quarter and more.

Interesting and very fun to be with.

She takes on any size group.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed April 23, 2015

Miss Judy was a great tour guide on Monday 4/20. Smart, funny and timely. She made our tour very real. Thanks Judy!

Cindy-St. Louis, MO
Meagan - Fort Collins, CO

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 7, 2015

My daughter and I just had the best Ghost tour ever! Judy is very compaitionate in telling the story of how and why these ghosts are around. Judy's knowledge of the history of New Orleans and the history of the neighboring states was mind-blowing, I would recommend taking this tour to everyone.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 7, 2015

As a local, I rarely take advantage of the guided tours available in the city. However, I am so glad that I had the opportunity to take Judy's ghost tour with my friends, including one visiting from away. I appreciated how much history she weaved into the tour as well as information about past and current paranoramal activity in the Quarters. She was very patient and answered all the questions I had, even when we were on a water break. She shared a lot "lagniappe" history, which is amazing considering some of the other noisy tour guides and groups she had to contend with that night.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed March 22, 2015

My daughter found this tour among all the many tours possible in the French Quarter. Judy is a retired teacher from the Archdiocese school system. She knows her history & her ghosts. She knows how to handle interlopers & drunks, and won't put up with rudeness. If you are expecting a Ghost Busters experience---this is not for you. You can't expect to go into privately owned homes & places of business. But Judy tells you the whos, the whys & the wherefores about the ghosts who haunt these places. A fascinating experience.

Date of experience: March 2015