“An Informative-Great Tour!!!”
Review of Tours by Judy

Tours by Judy
Ranked #12 of 243 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: #Recommended by #NewYorkTimes Tours given by former American History and Louisiana History teacher (Civil War Historian) / Native New Orleanian. My specialized tours consist of the Literary, Free People of Color(f.p.c.)Scavenger Hunt and Jazz tours. Garden District, French Quarter, cemetery, and ghost tours are equally popular. Book one or more tours today. Enjoy your stay in the Big Easy.
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Tours by Judy gave us a three hour tour of New Orleans including the French Quarter and adjacent areas of the city. Judy was by far one of the best and most informative tour guides I have ever had the pleasure to tour with. Judy as a native New Orlean knew all about the local history, points of interest, and general information of the city. Judy was humorous, informative, and patient with a large group who asked many questions. She made sure to highlight many of the noteworthy locations around the city including a very informative tour of one the major cemetaries and the unique above ground burial policies of New Orleans. I highly recommend Tours by Judy for the best tour of the city.

1  Thank dakappa
"nola history"
in 5 reviews
"background information"

Reviewed February 18, 2015

I have always promised myself that if I ever was able to visit New Orleans (high on my list) the first thing I would do is take a "ghost" tour. I found myself alone for my first visit to this magical city. I found this tour in a pamphlet and made my way through the French Quarter from my hotel. Judy was in the gift shop at Toulouse & Royal waiting for her group to gather. She started a friendly conversation - another fine expression of New Orleans. The tour itself was an interesting history lesson woven with true and personal tales humor and compassion...Judy's passion for the topics, the city and citizens past & present was contaigous. I am so glad I took this tour the first night of my visit - I revisited several of the places in the next few days. It gave another dimension to my visit. I will be back and look for Judy - perhaps this time I will try her Jazz tour!

Reviewed January 23, 2015

Our tour was Informative, entertaining and had local flavor. We had a wonderful time and learned a lot.

Reviewed January 21, 2015

Judy gave us a comprehensive tour of the garden district. Her knowledge is deep and so are her connections to the city, being born and bred there. She is a one woman show so you have the piece of mind that your money goes directly to her, to reward her for the miles she walks and talks.