“Our go-to restaurant”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Central City-Garden District
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Family dining for breakfast or lunch, great price, good food, friendly service. The hashbrowns had bits of sausage, syrup had some chickory flavoring, fried green tomato BLT was unbelievably good!

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

We started our Mardi Gras festivities with dinner and drinks at the Trolley Stop Cafe. The food was very good and included New Orleans staples like gumbo and red beans and rice, as well as a flaky catfish dinner and chicken and waffles. The service was excellent, and you could watch the parades through the front window. Nice trolley car theme to the decor.

1  Thank SalukiAdventurer
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

This place is average, very average. Not bad, but better breakfast options available. Our bus driver carried on about how great this place had become since Gordon Ramsey helped them out. Poached eggs not cooked, breakfast potatoes called hashbrowns are.not hashbrowns. Little dab of country gravy on my country Benedict was near flavorless.
Disappointed after the big build up.

1  Thank Curt J
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

All the food was great! Chicken & waffles were enough to feed 2 and excellent! Stuffed omelet and hash browns are also a must and the coffee was on point! Kat our waitress was so welcoming and gave service without asking! Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2019

I ate breakfast here a couple times while visiting the city for Mardi Gras. The food was always very good, with good portions. Service was pleasant and quick. My waiter on my first visit, Ahmand, got me into a party mood early with a killer Blood Mary. I ate early, by the time I left the restaurant there was a waiting line on both days. Favorite food items; bacon and biscuits

Date of visit: February 2019