“An excellent meal with fabulous service”
Review of Tommy's Cuisine

Tommy's Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #226 of 1,997 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Tommy’s knows how to serve a meal with the quintessential New Orleans reverence for fine ingredients and artful combinations. At Tommy’s Cuisine, Creole Italian comes to life with entrees like roasted Duck Tchoupitoulas and Crabmeat Sardou and appetizers ranging from baked oysters to escargots simmered in vermouth.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Tommy's has an old world New Orleans feel to it. Very intimate, a little dark with hundreds of past diners staring at you from the framed photos covering the walls.There were so many great options on menu, but I selected a very good piece of fish that was the daily special. Tommy's was new to me, but not my companions - they selected it & I am so pleased they did. It will now be on my rotation of places to visit when I am in New Orleans.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Tommy's is that comfortable combination of neighborhood joint and special occasion restaurant that always delivers a good meal and attentive service. The menu is heavy on crab and oysters, but the Italian entrees also satisfy. You can easily make a meal with the crabmeat canapé appetizer and a salad or turtle soup. I've always been so full that I've never tried dessert. Call ahead for reservations on the weekend when they're busy.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

we went on a sunday night and it seemed to be a lot of locals who come regularly. the food was excellent. i had a mix of the oyster appetizers and the shrimp remoulade which were both very good. we also had the fish special which was excellent. the service was very attentive. there are no surprises on the menu but it was all well prepared. it is located in the warehouse/arts district and the atmosphere is very nice. we ate in the front room which was very cozy.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Loved the appetizers & soup. Not noisy, so a relaxing evening with well prepared food nice cocktail or wine.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I went to Tommy's this past weekend. They only recently begun taking reservations.
My wife had the Veal Piccata and I had the Crabmeat Au Gratin. Both dishes were prepared in a traditional manner. No nouvelle cuisine here. However, my wife and I agreed that the veal was perfectly prepared. The au gratin was one of the best that I've ever had. Service is good and there is an adequate selection of wines at reasonable prices. We both travel a lot. Tommy's reminds us of a traditional Italian restaurant in New York.