“Jazz brunch; service was above & beyond”
Review of Palace Cafe

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Warehouse/Central Business District
Cross street: Chartres Street
Transit: Easily accessible by the Saint Charles Streetcar & the Canal Street car.
Description: For two decades Palace Cafe has been serving award-winning, contemporary Creole cuisine in the historic Werlein Music building. Located downtown, at the entrance to the French Quarter, this Dickie Brennan restaurant is popular with visitors & locals alike.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It must be mentioned that our service from Dan & Za’Ire truly made our brunch...the food was decadent and I need to have the crab cheesecake delivered to Florida—wow! Again, I cannot say enough good things about the service, hands down the best we had on our four nights in town! Thank you!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,119)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family came here for breakfast before off on cruise. Service was out standing and food bar very good. I will come bad again. Wife ordered thr eggs Benedict.

1  Thank TonyT1628
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is a bit pricey for what you get. My catfish in pecan crumbles was very good, but the veggies were overcooked.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Saw how busy this restaurant was and I feel that’s a clue to good food, we were told to sit in the bar until a table was free, it was a very large airy building and to our delight there was three jazz musicians entertaining the customers. Our food was delicious and hubby had flambayed banana done at our table. Great meal and super service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place. It always has good food and drinks. The seafood gumbo is amazing and so is the creme brûlée!