“Best crabcake ever!”
Review of Mr. B's Bistro

Mr. B's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr. B's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,946 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Arkansas
“Best crabcake ever!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Food was fabulous, but I also really liked the feel of the place - like stepping back in time. Tables are marble, white linens, waiters dressed nicely who all look like they have been there a while (love that). Will definitely go back - especially for the crabcakes!

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Great service...Good food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The service was amazing from start to finish. I was a little disappointment because they were out of the stuffed crab entree. It was early in the evening so I'm sure a lot of others were too.
I had the Shrimp & Grits and my sis had the BBQ Shrimp. Both were very good.

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 days in New Orleans and ate at Mr. B's. Our waiter was wonderful and helped us to choose a dish to share, as that is what we often do while on vacation. The food was wonderful and I was most impressed with the great service we received.

• Visited May 2013
“Really good food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place was great! Good food and a great atmosphere! I had the amberjack special and it was awesome! Our waiter was terrific and very helpful, even directed us to great local jazz bars!

Fairview, Texas
“Great BBQ Shrimp”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We came for just the BBQ Shrimp and weren't very hungry so split the portion between two of us with a salad. Very good but pretty pricey for what you get. Guess that is to be expected for the French Quarter. Hostess doing the seating gave the impression that she could have cared less that we were there. The rest of the service was outstanding.