“Delish!”

Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cypress, California
“Delish!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Our hotel concierge sent us to this restaurant and boy were we pleasantly surprised. the ambiance was lovely, service was great, the appetizers were delicious, and the meal was divine. we had no room left for the decadent looking desserts. definately going back!

• Visited January 2014

“Landry's is always a safe bet”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Landry's whether in Florida or Louisiana, is always good food and a nice ambience. We went there several times, after having discovered them in Pensacola. Love their food wherever.

Visited May 2013
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I hadn't been to a Landry's in over a decade, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. What I got was great! The service was very good. Everybody was friendly and our waitress (Tess) was so sweet. It was a cold day and we needed a warm place to eat and the staff only added to the warmth. The food was very good. We ordered two of the seafood sampler plates. They were huge and easily feed our family of four.

• Visited January 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“fast service, very delicious”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I were looking for anywhere to eat on a busy Sunday, a Sunday that the Saint's were playing their last home game of 2013. Needless to say, there was a lot of places packed out. We finally found Landry's thinking that it was going to be a long wait along with the rest but we got seated right away! It didn't take long to get our food out and our server was fast and kind. The food was very good and so were the drinks we got. We had a good view of the TV's behind the bar to see the other games leading up to the Saints. This is a definite go to place.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic End to a Wonderful Day in the French Quarter”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My partner and I went to Biloxi for a non-traditional Christmas and decided to take a day tip to NO. I’ve been before several times my partner has not so we decided on the French Quarter for the day. We ate, drank and visited all of the little shops along the way but when it was time for dinner I wanted something a little bit classy. The service was wonderful our waiter perfect, the drinks great and the food simply amazing. You must try to BBQ shrimp, OMG the best shrimp dish I have ever had.

• Visited December 2013