“Great variety amazing service”
Review of Landry's Seafood - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Must try the BBQ shrimp appetizer I expected red BBQ sauce but it was a mustard color and tasted amazing. I had shrimp scampi and my boyfriend had fried platter of catfish, oysters and shrimp minus the shrimp I tried his shrimp didn't taste greasy or fried at all very crispy service was outstanding !

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We took our 1 year old and 8 year old in for lunch. They had an affordable kids menu. I got the jambalaya and my husband had the grilled shrimp. They were not very busy. Good atmosphere and clean restrooms.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

after waiting for 30 minutes, of course i was very hungry, the waiter was the best part of the experience, he was so very nice and professional, but to say the least, the restaurant is a chain, and food very average, especially the seafood platter, such a disappointment..........

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Three of us ate here. The food is great, we all had seafood dishes and they were prepared just right. Service wonderful. Convenient location.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went here for lunch and the service was slow. New Orleans was having a water issue so originally when we arrived they didn't have ice. Food was OK not great, thought it was a bit overpriced for lunch, didn't really look like they had a true lunch menu, one menu at all times. Feel there are better places to go for seafood in New Oreans.