“Thai Mint - new name new management”
Review of Basil Leaf - CLOSED

Basil Leaf
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My family and I stopped here for lunch just because we saw it while riding the street car. What an unexpected great find. Wonderful change of pace from Po Boys and Creole cooking. Happened to be there for lunch. Their hot and sour soup was probably the best I've ever had (And I'm from New York). Food amazing, good portion size, fresh fresh fresh, and wonderful service to boot.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I loved my meal here. I have never had Thai but wanted to try a new place. Prices, service, and food...all excellent! Parking around the corner was easy, too. Like I said, the name has changed, so I checked addresses to be sure this is it. Very good!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a really nice Thai restaurant in New Orleans. The staff were very friendly. The food was well above average and the presentation was nice as well. The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, fair price. The woo sen and Thai fried rice are good. But the restaurant name is Thai mint now.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My friend and I went to Basil Leaf, expecting authentic thai food. However the rice wasn't cooked right and it's cold. Curry was not spicy at all, though the thai server promised me to asked the chef to make it extra spicy for me.