“Terrible Service”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The waitress forgot my gumbo and my wife's red beans and rice. Then when she bought the check she had circled the 20% tip. Not likely.

I had the shrimp and fish, which was good. The red beans and rice tasted like split pea soup. Other than that it was perfect.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The jazz band fired up around noon on the patio. Great music to go along lunch, especially with a bit of the cooler river breeze coming through. Had the red beans & rice with a muffuletta. Both tasty! Friendly and fast service from the happy crew here. Rains hit while we ate, so a perfect place to hang out for a relaxing time with coffee or a drink after lunch. Located at the end of theFrench Market Place so combine it with shopping there.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Had four of us split one full muffalotta sandwich...all of us were just "slightly" hungry...and it "hit the spot"! Just was kinda "skimpy" on the meat! We have had it before where it was FULL of meat...this looked like 1/2 of what we usually get!!!

Jazz band was wonderful as always!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My son and I split a sampler of red beans and rice, jambalaya, gumbo, and crawfish étouffée. All were incredible, fresh and full of flavor. The wait staff was adequate but I really like how one of the cooks came out to see how everything was and engaged us. Seating inside was a little tight and there isn't much in the way of ambience but I could definitely see eating there again. One warning, don't get the turkey po boy. My wife got it and it was painfully dry and without flavor.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

there are several places to eat and drink in the FRENCH MARKET.and so much to see as people make their way thur shopping and observing.